San Diego, CA
Quartus completed consolidation and expansion of the San Diego Headquarters in late 2016. The new facility located at 9689 Towne Centre Dr provides space for the current staff as well as room for expansion for continued growth. The San Diego office serves customers across the country with primary focus west of the Mississippi. Facilities features include:
- 24,000 sq ft engineering staff area
- Desk and office space for more than 120 personnel
- Multiple conference rooms, large break room, exercise facilities and showers
- 18,000 sq ft manufacturing and assembly area
- Open area for optimizing assembly workflows with custom benches, racks and mobile inventory carts
- In house machine shop, inventory area, shipping and receiving areas
- 5,000 sq ft Class 10K (ISO 7) cleanroom
- 5 separate rooms for uninterrupted lasing, custom production, and customer product segregation
- Large anteroom for gowning, part cleaning, and computerized part measurement
Quartus expanded to the eastern region in 2009, selecting a location convenient to both key customers and the Dulles airport for ease of travel. The general office space comprises 5,000 sq ft of solo offices and open office space with room for up to 25 personnel. The office serves not only the Washington DC Metro area, but many customers along the east coast from Connecticut to Florida, and inland to Ohio.
Have a problem we can solve?
Who We Are
Quartus Engineering Incorporated was founded in 1997 to provide quality advanced engineering services. Quartus specializes in the design and analysis of mechanical systems using computer-aided technologies. We are committed to serving the needs of the engineering community in a timely and cost-effective manner. Download our brochure.