When we’re not out in the field with our customers, you can find us at our home bases on the east and west coasts.
San Diego, CA
We consolidated and expanded our San Diego Headquarters in 2016. The new facility provides space for current staff and room for continued growth. Facility highlights include:
- 24,000 sq ft engineering staff area
- Desk and office space for more than 120 personnel
- Multiple conference rooms, large break room, exercise facilities, and showers
- 18,000 sq ft manufacturing and assembly area
- Open area for optimizing assembly workflows with custom benches, racks, and mobile inventory carts
- In-house machine shop, inventory area, shipping and receiving areas
- 5,000 sq ft class 10K (ISO 7) cleanroom
- 5 separate rooms for uninterrupted lasing, custom production, and customer product segregation
- Large anteroom for gowning, part cleaning, and computerized part measurement
Our Herndon office is convenient for both key customers and the Dulles airport for ease of travel. The general office space comprises 5,000 sq ft of solo offices and open office space with room for up to 25 personnel. The office serves not only the Washington DC Metro area, but many customers across the country — with core expertise in material testing, space mechanisms, and medical device analysis, to name a few.
- Material test capabilities
- Quartus is now equipped with a 50 kN Instron Universal Testing Machine in our Herndon, VA facility. Quartus can perform a variety of mechanical tests to aid in the design and analysis process. Quartus conducts both standard and non-standard tests to meet project requirements. Depending on project needs, this may include characterization of material properties (modulus, yield strength, e.g.) or characterization of component and sub-assembly behavior (joint stiffness, mechanism reactions, e.g.). To inquire about Quartus’ test engineering services, please contact email@example.com.
Quality and Security Are Built In
No matter which Quartus office you visit, you’ll find our commitment to quality and security everywhere.
Quality Policy: We achieve our customer's objectives by providing clear communication, adapting to changes, and continuously finding ways to improve.
Quartus is committed to our customers’ success and providing the best services possible. Our Quality Management System (QMS) is designed to meet our customers’ changing needs and demanding requirements. We have experience with many standards and specifications across multiple industries, and our on-site inspection equipment ensures we provide the needed accuracy. To support this effort, we are:
Customer security and trust are top priorities for Quartus engineers.
We understand that every project has intellectual property that must be protected and preserved. To comply with our customers’ security needs, we are:
- ITAR Registered
- DFAR 252.204-7012 Compliant