Internship + Co-Op.
Come to Learn With Us.
Stay to Grow With Us.
Are you looking for a positive environment where you can gain experience in a variety of engineering fields? Check out our internship opportunities below.
When to Apply
Here’s a look at our posting schedule to help you plan the right time for you:
- Spring positions are posted in August/September.
- Summer positions are posted in November/December.
- Fall positions are posted in March/April.
- Winter positions are posted in in July/August.
What Will You Work On?
We don't do "busy work."" As a Quartus intern, you’ll learn from our team of experts and jump into real project work on day one. The typical internship experience includes things like:
- Setting goals for learning and achievement
- Receiving guidance from mentors
- Working on actual client projects and visiting job sites
- Interacting with other interns on special projects
- Enjoying social and professional events
- Receiving feedback and a formal evaluation from your supervisor
Are We a Good Fit?If you’re ready to make a difference in the world — and in yourself — we want to hear from you. Our ideal internship candidates are:
- Sophomores or Juniors currently enrolled at a four-year institution
- Majoring in an Engineering field
- Maintaining a strong GPA
- Involved in Engineering-related extracurricular activities
- Proactive, open-minded, eager to learn and ready to work hard as part of a team
- Available full time for specified term
Ready to Help Us Drive Engineering Forward?
Check out our current openings and apply today.