Quartus specializes in producing high end, optical and electro-mechanical assemblies, in prototype to low and mid rate production quantities, as well as optical alignment and integration services. Quartus’ ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility, with clean room laboratory and workshop, is dedicated to system build, alignment, and verification testing.
Quality Control to Meet Your Needs
Quartus design and manufacturing processes are ISO 9001 certified. Quartus performs incoming inspection on all parts as required by the customer and product, with incoming inspection being as simple as initial verification of fit checks, or as complex as CMM measurements of all drawing dimensions or interferometric optical metrology inspections.
Quartus can develop detailed work instructions and process travelers to track build process, and part and assembly lot traceability. This is used for material tracking and any root cause analysis for failures seen in the field. Quartus externally calibrates all production/test equipment per ISO/IEC 17025 or equivalent.
Supply Chain Management
Quartus has a robust approved supplier list which is updated and maintained by utilizing our MRP system to track: vendor capability and expertise; quality control and documentation; and, timeliness and speed of delivery.
CONCENTRATIONS OF MANUFACTURING:
Quartus has experience working in various areas of manufacturing as they relate to all phases of product development, including, but not limited to:
- 18,000 sqft assembly area
- Open area for optimizing assembly workflows with custom workbenches, racks and mobile inventory carts
- Separated inventory and receiving areas
- 5,000 sqft Class 10k cleanroom
- 5 separate rooms for uninterrupted lasing and custom clean production setups
- Setup for high inventory throughput
- Double door entry to all rooms
- Part cleaning and kitting stations
- Thermal chambers and airflow ovens for accelerated dry and cure times
- Flow hood for space satellite hardware
- Mobile racks, carts and bins for inventory management
- Electric forklift access
- Develop workflow for actions, inspection points and records
- Work instructions and process sheets for repeatability and consistency
- SAP Business By Design ERP System
- Procurement and inventory location management
- Traveler and product tracking
- Lot and Serial number management
- Inspection verification and alignments done via our Zeiss CMM and trained operators in cleanroom.
- Incoming inspection including material and process certification, lot and serial tracking as needed.
- Equipment Calibration
- Quartus externally calibrates all production and test equipment per ISO/IEC 17025 or equivalent
- Equipment is logged and identified clearly with calibration numbers and expiration dates
Have a problem we can solve?
Who We Are
Quartus Engineering Incorporated was founded in 1997 to provide quality advanced engineering services. Quartus specializes in the design and analysis of mechanical systems using computer-aided technologies. We are committed to serving the needs of the engineering community in a timely and cost-effective manner. Download our brochure.